This month, we're excited to bring you a new way to integrate Shopify with Wiise. We've also made updates to the Wiise reporting pack and payroll. Check out the highlights from the August release below.
A more seamless Wiise x Shopify integration
There's now an even better way to integrate Shopify with Wiise with the Wiise x Shopify connector!* Partners can download and install the free extension from the Wiise GitHub repository using the steps listed here^.
What else is new to our Shopify integration this month?
- Import your Shopify orders created from The Iconic into Wiise
- Add prefixes to easily identify orders from multiple Shopify stores
- Disable automatic posting when you import fulfilled orders into Wiise
Better user experience with Wiise reports
- Blank fields in income statements and balance sheets will now show 0's for better user experience.
- We've also added the External Document No. field to the Wiise Sales Quote report.
Improvements to Wiise Payroll
- NFP and Lite users can now enter comments in Wiise Timesheets.
- Payroll users can now choose whether to calculate STSL is on taxable earnings or repayment income.
This month's bug fixes include everything from the Wiise Shipping Label Report issue to formatting errors in the Wiise reporting pack. For the full list of bug fixes and more details on this month's feature enhancements, check out the release notes.
Thanks for reading. We look forward to bringing you more updates in our next release. As always, if you have feedback, questions or ideas for feature enhancements, we'd love to hear from you.