Service Level Agreement
This Service Level Agreement ("SLA") sets out the service level and performance standards for the Services and Support Services provided by Wiise Software Pty Ltd to you under the Wiise Terms and Conditions (“the Subscription Agreement”). Unless specifically defined in this SLA, this SLA uses terms that are defined in the Subscription Agreement.
This SLA applies to all editions of the Services.
This SLA only covers the Services, their guaranteed uptime, and our response to Level 2 support which is provided directly by us. Please refer to your agreement with your Service Partner for Level 1 Support. Level 3 support is provided by Microsoft to us and is out of scope of this agreement.
To rely on this SLA, you must:
- Have paid all subscription services as agreed upon in the Subscription Agreement;
- Be compliant with and have adhered to the Subscription Agreement; and
- Have made your representative(s) reasonably available when resolving a service related incident or request.
Dates and Reviews
This SLA begins on the Commencement Date of the Subscription Agreement. If a subscription is renewed, the version of this SLA that is current at the time the renewal term commences will apply throughout the renewal term. We will provide at least 90 days' notice for adverse material changes to this SLA.
This SLA and any applicable service levels do not apply to any performance or availability issues:
- Due to factors outside of our reasonable control (for example, a network or device failure external to our data centres, including at your site or between your site and the Services in Microsoft Azure);
- That resulted from your use of hardware, software, or services not provided by us as part of the Services (for example, customisations or extensions developed by third parties, third-party software, or services purchased from Microsoft or any other vendor);
- Due to your use of the Services in a manner inconsistent with the features and functionality of the Services (for example, attempts to perform operations that are not supported) or inconsistent with our published documentation or guidance;
- That resulted from faulty input, instructions, or arguments (for example, requests to access files that do not exist);
- Caused by your use of the Services after we advised you to modify your use of the Services, if you did not modify your use as advised;
- That resulted from your attempts to perform operations that exceed prescribed quotas or that resulted from our throttling of suspected abusive behaviour; or
- Attributable to acts by persons gaining unauthorized access to the Services by means of your Login Credentials or equipment or otherwise resulting from your failure to follow appropriate security practices.
The Services have a 99.5% uptime for all customers, calculated on a monthly basis.
If uptime of the Services falls below 99.5% calculated on a calendar month basis, you are, upon request within 30 days of the end of the month in which that failure occurred and provided that our records demonstrate that the uptime fell below 99.5%, entitled to a credit to the Fees on the following basis.
Performance and credits
The following outlines the uptime performance and relevance credits in any single month:
- Less than 99.5% but more than or equal to 99.0%: 25% credit of one month charge
- Less than 99.0% but more than or equal to 95.0%: 50% credit of one month charge
- Less than 95.0%: 100% credit of one month charge
Level 2 support services will be available on all business days except public holidays in New South Wales, Australia. You should begin your software and service support queries with Level 1 Support from your Service Partner and/or your internally trained IT support.
If your IT partner is unable to provide a resolution, Level 2 support is provided by Wiise as follows:
- Learning and support materials are available at Wiise Learning.
- For Level 2 support issues, your IT partner will raise a support ticket with Wiise via firstname.lastname@example.org. Response time will take up to 48 hours during regular business hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday. Emails received outside of office hours will be collected; however, no action can be guaranteed until the next working day. Please note this response time refers to the time it takes us to acknowledge and begin working on a problem rather than the resolution of said problem.
- Any performance issues or bugs related the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central platform will be escalated to Microsoft and handled by the Wiise Support team at no charge.
- If a support request is related to setup, training or usability, Wiise will charge for these services. Services are available at a rate of $250 per hour (ex. GST) during business hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
Support Service Requests
In relation to Support Services, we will respond within the following time frames to service-related incidents or requests submitted by you:
- One hour during regular business hours of 8.30am to 5.00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday for issues classified as Critical;
- 2-4 hours during regular business hours of 8.30am to 5.00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday for issues classified as High Priority;
- Within 24 hours during regular business hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday for issues classified as Medium Priority; and
- Within 48 hours during regular business of 8:30am to 5:00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday for issues classified as Low Priority.
Remote assistance will be provided in line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
Item class: Critical
System down: major failure, data corruption, unable to complete essential business processes e.g. Can't access Wiise.
Response time: 1 hour
Item class: High priority
High urgency / high impact: inconvenient workaround to complete essential business processes; issue is impacting a large proportion of customer's business e.g. Journal will not post or journal cannot be imported.
Response time: 2‒4 hours
Item class: Medium priority
High urgency / low impact: Convenient workaround exists but system not fully functional as required; requires resolution urgently, but impacting a small number of users e.g. reports not working.
Low urgency / high impact: Minor feature/product failure; convenient workaround exists; does not require immediate resolution, but impacting a large number of users e.g. AR allocations issue.
Response time: Within 24 hours
Item class: Low priority
Low urgency / low impact: 'Business as usual' work performed as Change Request. Not time-critical but requires attention e.g. training or unsure about a particular function.
Response time: Within 48 hours
Upon receiving notification of a Critical Level 2 Support issue, the issue will be immediately escalated to the appropriate personnel.
We will use our reasonable discretion to determine what level of severity a particular issue is given.
You will be made aware of this determination and will be kept informed of the progress being made to resolve the issue, either by email, phone or Wiise Support portal.
Level 1 Support means support for an issue that can be resolved by a change in configuration or data that can be made by either you or a Service Partner.
Level 2 Support means support for an issue that is only resolvable by a code change by us.
Level 3 Support means support for an issue that is only resolvable by a code change to the kernel provided by Microsoft.
Service Partner means the business that provides you with day-to-day support for the Services and which is typically the reseller from whom you bought the Services.