Wiise Privacy Statement
This statement summarises how Wiise Software Pty Ltd (Wiise) collects, uses, discloses and manages personal information as part of its activities and the services it provides.
In this Privacy Statement, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ is a reference to Wiise.
Wiise is committed to protecting your personal information. Where Wiise collects personal information about you in connection with your expression of interest in, or as part of receiving, Wiise’s services, Wiise will treat the information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Collection, purpose, use and disclosure of personal information
Where Wiise collects your personal information, it does so for various purposes, including:
- Maintaining contact with you, including in response to your expression of interest
- Providing services to you
- Keeping you informed of our and our partners’ services, industry developments, seminars and other events.
If you do not want to receive marketing material from us, you can click on the unsubscribe function in the electronic communication that you receive.
The types of third parties to whom we may disclose your personal information include:
- Our associated entities, including KPMG
- Our third party service providers, which may be located within Australia or outside of Australia, on a confidential basis.
Security of personal information
Wiise has systems in place to protect the personal information it holds. Wiise will store the personal information collected in conjunction with the provision of its services on a database or in storage with restricted access.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Lodging a privacy complaint
If you would like to access or update your personal information or you would like further information in relation to Wiise’s privacy practices, please contact email@example.com.