Wiise Influencer Referral Program
How does the Wiise Influencer Referral Program work?
For every customer that you successfully refer, we’ll pay you $500.
A successful referral is a customer that meets our discovery phase assessment criteria. These criteria include confirming that the customer has a challenge that Wiise can solve, a potential annual contract value over $7,500 per annum and a project budget that supports the fees and implementation costs. This discovery phase assessment is made at our sole discretion.
In addition, if the referral becomes a customer on a minimum one-year plan, we will pay you 5% of the first year of the subscription fees paid in advance by the customer.
Which licences are eligible?
To be eligible for the Wiise Influencer Referral Program, the customer must have signed up to one of the following licences:
- Wiise Business
- Wiise Premium
- Wiise Team Member.
No other licences are eligible.
Wiise Influencer Referral Program Terms & Conditions
By participating in the Wiise Influencer Referral Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the program.
- Wiise Influencer Referral Program is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Wiise will pay you $500 + GST for Qualified Leads. Qualified Leads will be assessed by Wiise during the customer discovery phase. A Qualified Lead is a qualifying customer based on product fit, eligibility, propensity to buy, among other criteria. Wiise will determine this qualification at its sole discretion.
- Wiise will also pay you a commission of 5% of subscription fees (excluding GST) for eligible referred customers that subscribe to eligible Wiise licence types on an annual forward-booked contract for a minimum of one year and that meets the conditions of the referral program.
- Eligible Wiise licence types are: Premium, Business and Team Member licences. No other licences are eligible.
- Commissions are calculated on the fees paid by the referred customer. Should any discount be applied to Wiise’s pricing, commissions are calculated based on the discounted rate.
- To refer a customer, you must be registered with Wiise at the time of making the referral. You can register here.
- A referral must be made via the registration form here. An attempt to make a referral in any other way will not be valid.
- The referral incentive is only applicable when the referred customer has not previously been a Wiise customer or is not already identified as a potential Wiise customer in our CRM database.
- It is your responsibility to check with Wiise whether the referral has previously been a Wiise customer before submitting the referral.
- Eligibility of referees and referred customers are subject to KPMG independence checks and any other checks that Wiise may undertake in its sole discretion, and depending upon the outcome of these checks, you may not be eligible to participate in the Wiise Influencer Referral Program.
- You are not eligible to participate in the Wiise Influencer Referral Program if you have an existing agreement with Wiise under which you are already paid to generate customer leads (for example, if you are participating in the Wiise Partner Program or are remunerated for implementing Wiise via any other agreement).
- Referrals are not valid where the referee and the referred customer are one and the same person.
- If more than one referee refers the same customer, then the first valid referral received by Wiise will be eligible for referral incentives.
- Referrals will be valid for six months from the date a referral is received by Wiise. If the referred customer has not in this time subscribed to Wiise then the initial referral will be considered void.
- Incentive payments will be made upon successful referrals within 30 days after the end of the month upon receiving full payment from the referred customer of licence fees for a minimum period of one year. As referee, you are required to issue a tax invoice to receive payment.
- This Wiise Influencer Referral Program may be terminated or changed at Wiise’s discretion at any time and without notice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, our maximum aggregate liability in connection with these terms and conditions (whether in contract or tort (including without limitation negligence), in equity, under statute or on any other basis) for all claims arising under these terms and conditions is limited to the greater of 100% of the amounts paid by Wiise to you under the Wiise Influencer Referral Program in the 6 months prior to the claim arising, or $1,000.
- If a dispute arises, the party raising the dispute will notify the other party in writing (the Dispute Notice) and the parties will engage in confidential senior level negotiations with a view to resolving the dispute. If the dispute has not been resolved within 14 days of the date of the Dispute Notice, the parties will refer the dispute to mediation in accordance with the Resolution Institute Mediation Rules. If a dispute has not been resolved within 28 days after the Dispute Notice is given, the dispute must be referred to arbitration conducted in English, with the seat of arbitration to be Sydney, Australia, with one arbitrator and in accordance with the ACICA Arbitration Rules. No court proceedings may be commenced in relation to a dispute other than in accordance with section 34A of the Commercial Arbitration Act 2010 (NSW) or to seek urgent interim relief.
- These term and conditions are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws of New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and any court hearing appeals from those courts.