This month's a big one! We're stoked to announce that our latest release includes a new integration with Shopify, making it easier for you to manage your online sales. We've also got a couple of minor enhancements for BPAY and standard reports, and a bug fix for the purchase web service. Here's what you need to know.
Shopify eCommerce and POS integration
You can now seamlessly connect your existing or new Shopify eCommerce online store or Shopify POS with Wiise.
- All items, inventory, payments, orders, customers, shipping info, refunds and orders from Shopify POS will be synchronised with Wiise. This lets you automate your daily tasks, like processing sales and payments, sending out orders and invoicing. It also helps you see how your sales and cash flow are going from Wiise.
- Inventory replenishment is made simple as levels can be adjusted in Shopify or Wiise and matched up to show the correct item quantities and levels in both. You'll get a reminder when inventory is low so you can order more stock.
- Shopify customers who aren't already in Wiise will be created automatically when they buy something on Shopify. You can use these new customer records for all future orders—there's no need to add them again.
- You can easily add an HTML description to item cards in Wiise that can be used in Shopify. This user-friendly feature lets you create a customised description with an image, colour, formatting and links without needing to know HTML.
- If you have more than one online store, that's no problem. They can all be connected and managed from the Stores page in Wiise.
Pricing: For a limited time, Wiise is offering Shopify integration at no additional cost. Wiise won't charge you any additional fees for Shopify integration for at least 6 months from the date you activate your Shopify integration. After your initial 6 months' use of Shopify integration, Wiise may begin charging an additional fee for Shopify integration. If and when this happens, Wiise will give you at least 60 days' notice of any additional fees that may become payable.
New items and variants page
We've added a screen showing items and variants in one list, grouped by item category to make it easy for you to find what you're looking for. You can easily view or add variants, update prices and bar codes and transfer inventory between locations. There's no need to go to a different screen as you would in Business Central—in Wiise it's all done quickly on one page. This is available for all Wiise customers, not just Shopify users.
Improved information on the Wiise Job Register report
The updated Wiise Job Register standard report now has a task number, ledger entry description and line amount fields to add more detail. This gives you better job transaction info without needing to run an additional report.
A time-saving addition to BPAY Batch
You can now add multiple billers and CRN codes to a single vendor card—a nice time saver for when you're paying your bills.
For more information on everything that's included in the latest October release you can head to Wiise Learning.
And as always, if you have any feedback, product ideas or enhancements we'd love to hear from you. Please give us a shout. We look forward to bringing you more exciting features in our next release.