As part of this month's update, we're thrilled to announce our new partnership with expensemanager. You can now seamlessly connect Wiise ERP to your expenses. Saving time, reducing errors and giving you better clarity over the entire accounts payable process.
This month's update also includes an upgrade of Wiise to Microsoft Dynamics Business v17.5 platform, plus a couple new enhancements and helpful bug fixes too. Here's what's new:
Wiise + expensemanager integration: connect your expenses to your ERP
We're excited to announce our new partnership with expensemanager. As one of Australia's leading cloud expense and invoice management software providers, customers can now integrate their expenses directly into Wiise, saving time and reducing errors.
- Sync your spend data directly into Wiise
- See you cash expenses as purchase invoices
- View your credit card claims as journal entries
- In each purchase invoice or general journal entry in Wiise, there’s a direct link back into expensemanager. So you can easily find and access all invoices, receipts, claims and expense detail information with a click of a button.
- Transactions are posted to multiple dimensions enabled in Wiise
Learn more about our partnership with ProSpend (formerly expensemanager).
This release also includes:
- Ability to enable improved bank reconciliation feature: Get a better overview and ease of understanding of bank statement lines and related bank account ledger entries by enabling this feature.
- UDF fields in Wiise Pick Instruction report: We've added User Defined Fields (UDF) into the header data item section of the Wiise Pick Instruction report. You can now display the User Definable Fields (UDF) on this report.
There's more! To see what else is included in this release and for more details, you can head to our release notes.
And as always, if you have any feedback, product ideas or enhancements we'd love to hear from you. So, please give us a shout.