Launching straight into 2022 with a major product update. Our January release includes an upgrade to Business Central platform v19.1 along with feature enhancements designed to make life easier. Check out some of the highlights below.
A more seamless payroll integration
- Changes made to employees, locations, work types and G/L account mapping in Wiise Payroll will now automatically update in Wiise.
- You can now include pay run IDs and pay run amounts in your payroll G/L account setup.
- Set up rules around breaks, pay categories, and overtime in Wiise Payroll to be notified when there are conflicts or risks.
We’ve moved some things around …
- Additional Earnings lines have moved from Employee Pay Rates to Pay Run Inclusions, making them a lot easier to find.
- The Journal page is now called the Integrations page and you’ll find timesheets and payment integrations here.
- The Customer Statement report has been removed from the search function. You'll now find it under Standard Reports in the Receivables group.
Other key updates this month
See invoice details on vendor prepayment reports, add the expected receipt date to your landed cost receipts page, write longer item references, and more.
Want the full details of this month’s release? Head to our January release notes.
As always, thank you for reading. We look forward to bringing you more updates in our next release. In the meantime, if you have feedback, questions or ideas for feature enhancements, we'd love to hear from you.