Best practices in digital transformation: part 3
Recent disruptions, such as the Russia-Ukraine war, logistical constraints, and component shortages have placed a spotlight on businesses’ supply chains and their resilience. These challenges have enforced companies to re-evaluate their existing strategies to build future-ready supply chains. Join the leading experts from KPMG Australia and Wiise to discover the best practices in digital transformation for your Australian manufacturing business in 2023 and beyond.
Part 3: How manufacturers can scale their operations with a cloud ERP
- Why do modern manufacturers need to digitalise their operations?
- What does a good manufacturing ERP entail?
- Why does a manufacturing business need an ERP?
- Case study 1: Proform Foods
- Case study 2: Ryan Aerospace
- Case study 3: Hellyers Road Distillery
Check out all of our demo videos here.
Head of Customer and Partner Lifecycle, Wiise