It was a big month of updates! Apart from the platform upgrade to BC v18.5, we're also excited to bring you improvements to the reporting pack, payroll, and our expense management integration. Here’s a quick rundown of what's new to Wiise in September.
Better user experience with Wiise reporting pack 2.0
Income statement reports and balance sheets reports received makeovers this month, thanks to layout changes and some new additions. Among others, they include:
- Better formatting and content distribution on the page
- Columns renamed for ease of use and clarity
- New dropdown boxes to help auto-populate reporting period details
Managing expenses got easier (and better)
- You can now record and claim expenses by 'job' in Wiise. You're welcome!
- Drill down into the details of an expense or claim with the new Go to Expense menu.
A new way to purchase and assign licences
We've removed the option to purchase and assign licences on Wiise to ensure we're helping you choose the right licences.
Need to request new licences? Just email our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Support team can also help you with assigning any licenses.
And loads more enhancements
- Add employer liability lines to your G/L account setup.
- Import items and variants from external systems into Wiise.
- Term Deposit is the latest addition to G/L account categories.
Need the full details of this month’s release? Head to our release notes.
As always, thank you for reading. We look forward to bringing you more updates in our next release. In the meantime, if you have feedback or questions or ideas for feature enhancements, we'd love to hear from you.